Please check the following guide if:
- Your PC is overheating
- You have high a good PC but the frame rate is low
- The game uses a lot of resources
The compatibility tests that we outsourced indicated that the game's requirements are:
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel i3-4160 or AMD FX-4350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 or AMD Radeon HD 7750
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel i5-3570K or AMD FX-9590
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 390X
If your specs are better but the PC is struggling, there is a high chance that the game is trying to achieve an unreasonably high FPS (which with V-sync enabled will be your monitor refresh rate).
You can enable the FPS counter in Settings and play around with the different v-sync configurations. You can also try different graphics quality options and disable various effects.
If the solutions above didn't prevent the issue from happening, please create a new ticket and include some additional information:
- What are your PC specs?
- What's your average framerate? (You can enable the FPS counter in Settings)
- What's the game's resolution?
- What's the refresh rate (Hz)?
With such information, it should be easier for us to help.
Regardless, we will continue to optimize the game further during Early Access.