Follow this guide If you experience problems with the game crashing.
Firstly, please try the following solutions:
- Update your drivers
- Update your Windows
- Validate game files on your platform (Steam, Epic Games Store, GOG)
- Lower the Graphics Quality in the game's Options
- Turn V-Sync off in the game's Options
- Lower Max. FPS in the game's Options
- Disable Complex Effects in the game's Options
- Change Screen Mode to Maximized Window or Windowed in the game's Options
- Check your GPU Control Panel for settings that may stress your PC (and/or restore to defaults)
- Turn off external applications: 'Instant Replay' in GeForce Experience, Nvidia Ansel, MSI Afterburner.
If none of the solutions helped, please send us the zipped contents of your entire game folder.
You can find it here:
Game saves folder (the number of files in your folder may vary)
With such files, it may be easier for us to offer help.
Please also provide as many details about the issue as possible:
- When did the game crash?
- Were you able to launch the game at all?
- Is it a recurring issue? What is the frequency?
Also, let us know:
- What are your system specifications?
- What Windows version are you using?
- On which platform are you playing? (Steam, Epic Games Store, GOG)
Create a new ticket and include all the above information.